Chapter 23

A/N: That is Elly's hospital room.
________________

What the hell, why does my head hurt so bad. It's worse than a hangover. I hate it this feeling in my head.

Beep Beep Beep

What is that stupid beeping sound. It makes me want to remove my head and hit it with a baseball bat. I hate the sound already. I want it to stop.

"Please make that stupid beeping sound stop!!!!" I shout but that is a bad idea because my head hurts. Shit.

"Elly?" I heard Mike's voice. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looks exhausted.

"Why do you look like shit?" I had to ask. He laughed.

"I miss you" he said and kissed my forehead.

"What you talking about?" I asked.

"You were unconscious for 2 days, Elly" he said.

"What?!!" I shouted again. Bad idea. I tried sitting up but Mike pushed me down lightly.

"Don't sit up" he said and I glared at him making him raise his hands up in surrender. I sat up and looked at him.

"What happened to me?" I asked.

"You were in an accident" he said cautiously. That's when it hit me. I remember everything that happened. Fuck.

"Where's mum and the guys?" I asked.

"The guys are in the cafeteria while your mum went home to change and bring extra clothes for you" Mike replied.

I looked at the room, it has cream wall with lots of wood by the bed side and window. It has a big window with a blue couch by the window. It's obviously a private room. I was still admiring the room and just then, the guys entered.

"You are awake!!!" Lou shouted and ran to hug me.

Peter gave me a fist bump, "You made it" he said.

"Of course I made it, I'm stronger than one accident, this isn't my first motorcycle accident" I laughed.

Jake hugged me so tight, You scared me so much" he said. I hugged him back. Mike just sat back watching us.

We sat in silence for a while. "How are you feeling?" Mike asked.

"I'm good" I replied smiling at him. The beeping sound kept going on.

"Can someone please stop that stupid beeping sound?!!!!!" I shouted which is still a bad idea.

"Fuck, my head hurts"i whispered to myself. I guess Mike heard because he said he was going to call the nurse.

The male nurse entered, he was so cute.

"You are so fine" I told the nurse with a big smile. He just laughed and blushed a little.

"Thank you, you are beautiful " he said and that's when Mike held into my hands really tight. He is getting jealous. I'm liking it.

"I'm Elly" I introduced myself.

"Jason" he said and checked my vitals and all.

"Can you stop that beeping sound, it's so annoying and loud in my head" he laughed and went to switch it off. Mike just kept staring at me and I simply ignored him.

I'm evil.

When Jason was done, he was about to leave when I called him back, "Come back after you finish your shift, so we can hang out". I said and told him to bend down and I pecked his cheeks. He just blushed again. This time, Mike removed his hands from mine and stood up.