Chapter 30

Hello guys, there was a mix up with me here and chapter 30 mistakingly got deleted. So I rewrote it. It might not be the exact same as before. Thank you for your love.
________________
I am having a freaking hangover and it's killing me. I felt Mike's hand around my waist, I turned gently and removed his hands. He stirred but didn't wake up so I tiptoed to the bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror, I look terrible. My eyes are swollen and red. I opened my medicine cabinet and took two aspirins without drinking water. I hate the taste but I have no choice. I took a hot shower just staying under the water letting it soothe my head and body ache.

I changed into a crop top and short jeans and packed my hair into a ponytail before leaving the bathroom and going to the room. I saw the guys staring at me. What happened? I thought to myself.

"Why the stares?"I asked. They just kept staring at me.

"What is it?" I asked looking at Mike.

"Mike got us tickets to Walt Disney World" Peter said. No way. I looked at the Mike to be sure they weren't teasing me.

"No way" I said with a smile on my face. I am genuinely happy. Mike smiled at me and the guys nodded.

"Yes" Jake said smiling too.

"Mike did it and didn't tell anyone, said it's surprise" Lou said.

I ran to Mike hugged and kissed him. This is a nice surprise. He hugged me back.

"What should we do after school?!" I asked them.

"Arcade?" Lou suggested.

"Yes!" I shouted. They all nodded.

The guys went to different bathrooms to shower while I went to mums room. We all have clothes at each other's houses in case of emergency. I went to mums room, she is still sleeping so I tiptoed into her room and tapped her, "Mum" I called her. She stirred awake and looked at me. Kevin is beside her. Didn't know he came over. Wasn't expecting that at all.

"Morning mum" I greeted.

"Morning" she replied waking up fully.

"I want to apologize about yesterday, for leaving without leaving a note. I was just so sad" I told her. She just smiled and told me it's fine.

"Sorry before disturbing you two" I said noting towards Kevin who was waking up. It just registered to her because she sat up immediately looking down. I looked at her, "Mum, it's cool. I am happy you found him" I told her. She was surprised so was Kevin who was looking at me like I had two heads.

I left mums room and went downstairs to the kitchen that was on fire.

"What the hell is happening?!"  I shouted at the guys.

"Jake cooked" Peter said pointing at Jake.

"Where is the fire extinguisher?!" Mike shouted back. I ran to where mum puts it and put out what was meant to be bacon.

"Lou did you know your dad is upstairs" I asked Lou.

"What?!" he asked.

"Your dad is in my mums room" I told him. Just then, mum and Kevin walked into the kitchen.

"Morning dad" Lou greeted his dad.

"Morning..." Kevin greeted. This is awkward.

"I know this is very awkward for you two but I am so hungry. Mum can you please make breakfast, Jake almost burned the house" I told mum.  She agreed to cook only on the condition that we all leave the kitchen which we did except for Kevin.