Chapter 42

OMG, 1K VOTES!!! I AM SO HAPPY. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. THUS MEANS A LOT. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ♥
________________
Tomorrow is the last day here at Aspen, it's going to be a week tomorrow. I'm going to miss this place, I have had so much fun. We went on the hot air balloon again, went golfing with the dads. I didn't know how to golf so I lost a lot until I learnt the sport.

"Jenny is in charge while we are out" James said.

"Yes!" Jenny said when James and the other parents left the room to go get ready. They are going out.

"My time has come, I'm going to be a dictator!!" Jenny shouted.

"I'm going to start a coup against you" I declared.

I didn't need to do that because Paige came in and said, "Elly's in charge"

"Why, besides I'm older?" Jenny whined.

"I know, but you've also always wanted to be a dictator?" Paige answered and left the room. I poked my tongue out at Jenny and sat down back to watch Brooklyn 99.

"My time would rise again" she said and sat down too.

We had finished watching an episode and starting another when the parents came down ready to go out.

"How do we look?" mum asked.

Wow, they all look so beautiful. I stood up and went to peck mum, "You all look so beautiful".

"Really?" Lizzy asked.

"Yes" Peter said smiling. They all look amazing, the dads were holding on to their dates.

Robert, Jake's dad was in all black, black shirt, black pants and black tie with his black shiny shoes. On his arms was his date, Paige, she too in a black gown with a scoop neck with tight sleeves that reach her elbow, the gown flows to the floor. She's carrying a small silver clutch and probably wearing silver shoes but I wouldn't know because I couldn't see her legs due to the length of the gown.

Mum is wearing a black flowing gown that trails behind her, the back of the gown shows most of her back. She's carrying a small clutch too. The gown is so pretty, I remember the day she bought that gown. Kevin, her date is wearing a white shirt with black bow tie and black tux with his black shoe.

Lizzy is wearing a silver sequins gown that covers her feet, the gown is shining under the light. Her back is completely open and she's pairing the gown with a black small purse and long earrings. James, just like Kevin is wearing a white shirt, black bow tie and black tux with his black shiny shoes.

Daniel is on all black, black shirt, black tie, black tux, black shoes and I'm sure black socks. With the way the men are dressed, one would think they planned it. Riley is putting on a black gown as well. The skirt of the gown is puffy unlike the others that theirs is straight down. It's a tube gown so she wore a silver necklace to pair with it and silver earrings. They all look classy and beautiful.

"So, what do you think?" Robert asked.

"Looking classy" Zoe answered. We all agreed.

"Where to?" Mike asked.

"There is a black tie art exhibition, sweetheart" Lizzy answered.

"Cool" I said.

"Alright now, the chauffeur is here" James said looking up from his phone. We escorted them outside and saw a black limo waiting.

"Really fancy" Nick said. We said bye to them and they left.

"So, lady in charge, what are we doing tonight?!" Jenny said smiling. They all looked at me.