Chapter 33

It's been a week since Florida. The guys and I are staying at the clubhouse for the weekend. What is that loud noise? It has been going on for a long while. I hate it. Checking the time I see it 5am, why is an alarm ringing at 5am? I stood up from my bed, removing Mike's arm from my waist and he stirred. How he can sleep through this noise, I don't know? I left the room and went on banging Lou's door.

"If you don't stop that annoying noise thing, Lou. I am going to break down this door, take that alarm and shove it down your throat and swirl it around your intestines!!!!" I shouted while still banging the door. The noise stopped.

I turned around to leave and saw Mike, Peter and Jake standing by the door and looking at me.

"What?!" I shouted.

"Uhm, nothing" Peter said scratching the back of his neck.

"Then leave my front, I need some sleep!!!" I shouted at them. They stepped aside and I went inside to sleep. I do not like being awake at 5am for no reason. I am definitely not a morning person.

"Good morning" I greeted Mike after having my beauty sleep with no noise.

"Morning?" he said warily. What's up with him?

"What's up, why the question?" I asked.

"I want to be sure you are in a good mood. I am scared of you sometimes" he said and I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked.

"Nothing" I answered. He sat up on the bed resting his head on the head rest, I sat on his laps and kissed him. We made out for a very long time.

"Let me go shower" I said standing up.

"Don't go yet" he said pulling me back on his laps. I kissed him and stood up.

"We should go shower" I told him.

"Together?" he said winking. I just smacked him and left him on the bed going to the bathroom. There is only one bathroom we all share. I took my towel and clothes to change into before going to the bathroom.

I opened it and my eyes burned.

I quickly close the door shut and ran back to my room closing it shut too.

"What happened?" Mike asked standing up when I entered.

"Uhm... " I started but was cut off by a knock on the door. Mike opened the door for Jake who just stood there looking at me scratching his neck.

"What happened between you two?" Mike asked looking at Jake and I.

"I went to the bathroom, didn't know anyone was there but turns out Jake was in there" I said.

"What's wrong with that?" Mike asked still looking at us.

"I was there naked" Jake replied slowly and quietly.

"What?!" Lou shouted who was standing by the door with Peter.

"When did you guys get here?" I asked.

"Not long but long enough to hear everything", Peter said.

"So, you saw him naked?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, kinda" I replied. Things are going to be awkward between us now.

"Wow" was all Mike said.

"Things are going to be awkward, right?" I voiced my concern.

"Yes" Jake replied.

"What if you saw me naked, you know to even it out" I suggested looking at the guys.

"Wait, what?!" Mike shouted staring at me.