Chapter 28

Thank you so much for 2k reads!!!!! I am so happy. Thank you all so much and I hope you are enjoying the book. Please do vote, comment and share with your friends. Thank you. 😁

The picture up is Sharon, Jess, Elly's mum's boss
_______________________

I have school today and I am definitely not going. I am going to work today with mum to do some recon. The guys know I'm not going to school. I have to go learn more about this Sharon lady, mum's boss. I took a shower, went to the wardrobe trying to decide on what to wear. Mum said she would only allow me to follow her to work if I dress like a working class so I decided to wear a yellow front lace up with high waist jeans and heels. I straightened my hair to the back and did my make up. I took a few selfies, took my black purse and went to mum's room.

"How do I look?" I asked her when I got into her room

"Perfect, I like it" she said when she was wearing her pants suit.

"How come you are not ready yet?" I asked as I sat on her king sized bed. She is always the first to get ready among us.

"I am not prepared for Sharon this morning so I tried to be late but I couldn't" she said. Mum really doesn't like her boss. She used to love her job so much but now anymore.

When she dressed, we had to rush out the door because of the time, she did stop at Starbucks to get us both coffees and donuts before driving to work.

"Where have you been Jess, I have looked for you everywhere. If you don't want this job, you tell me. There are other people out there who want your job!!" Someone who I am guessing is mum's boss shouted at mum.

"Wow, such a bitch" I said quietly but hoping she hears me. I think she did because she stared at me. I glared back at her eyeing her pants suit and white shirt and heels.

"Who is this?" she spat at mum still looking at me.

"Her daughter" I replied her still staring at her.

"Just get back to work" she shouted at mum and left the office.

Mums office is so pretty. It has a large window on one side, a big table in the middle and an executive chair. There's a big shelf behind the chair and three couches by the large window. Everything in the office is black and brown. It is so pretty.