Chapter 10

The outfit above is courtesy of @brooklyn_. Thank you.
_______________

The guys and I have been studying a lot and the exams are finally here. It's Monday morning and I have a paper this morning, which I don't like. It's not like I'm not prepared, I am, but I hate mondays. To put me in a good mood, I went to my happy place which is Nutellaville as you guessed, it's all Nutella. I began to smile and I went about my day. I did a little chores, took my shower and dressed up for the day. I wore a white short crop top with a wide leg denim trouser that just hung on my waist, I pair it with my sneakers.

I curled my hair, parted it and pinned it to one side, I did my makeup as minimal as possible so I look at least presentable. Checking myself in the mirror, I approved my look. I took my small bag that could only fit my phone and writing materials and I went downstairs.

Got in my car, I thought of the last time I rode my bike, it's been a while. I went to the library to catch up again since the guys weren't around yet. Don't blame me, I like reading but am not a nerd.

They guys came in later at the library, saw me and walked up to me. Mike kissed me on the cheeks, he's been doing that ever since we kissed at Thanksgiving.

"Prepared?" I asked them and they nodded.

"You?" Jake asked. This time I nodded.

We left the library and went our classes. And it begins, I thought to myself as the teacher came in and shared the papers.

If you are wondering, my paper went well and every other one ever since then. Today is my last paper. Yay! I hate exams. Whoever started exams or thought of it is a fucktard, mind my French.

The guys and I were on the roof before exam started.

"We should paint the school today" I said suddenly smiling at them.

"No" Mike said instantly.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Peter?" I looked at him. He mouthed 'yes we should' he didn't want Mike to hear him. I smiled.

Lou and Jake were in support too. Except Mike.

We all looked at him, giving our best puppy look, he just rolled his eyes and nodded. Out of all of us, Mike is way more reasonable but also trouble when he wants to be.

"Yes! We gonna do it tonight" I said happy and giddy.

Our paper went well and we were at the clubhouse now. We haven't been here since before Thanksgiving so we had to clean up the dust that was already gathering before sitting down and chilling like we used to.

It's dark and windy so we decided to walk to school with our backpacks of spray paints. I was excited, so we're Peter, Jake and Lou. Mike was too but didn't wanna show us that. We climb the school gate and went to one of the walls and started painting on it. When we were done, we stepped back to see our work and we loved it.

Before we knew it, we heard the sirens of the cops. I cannot get arrested for vandalism again. I just moved here but I've already been arrested before, it's crazy, I know.

"What are we gonna do?" Jake asked quietly.

"Follow me" I said and went to the dustbin at one side, we dropped our bags and hoodies and hid them behind the bin. After, we went to the front of the school, where the cops were already, and we got arrested for trespassing.

"Why didn't we just run?" Lou asked me when we were in the cell.

"If we do, they would know we were vandalising the walls, but this way, they can't pin anything on us, besides I was the one who called the cops". They all looked at me with open mouths.