Chapter 8

A/N: The image above is Elly painting that the guys caught her.
_______________
I am waiting for the guys by the front of the cafeteria. We usually go in together. I sat on the floor by the wall, waiting patiently for them. The guys walked towards me casually as if I wasn't waiting for them. I am gonna kill them, I thought to myself.

"I am going to kill you guys" I said to them as they walked up to me, Mike pulling me up. "I have been waiting for you here for like 5 min and you guys were just walking in like as if I wasn't waiting".

"We have to walk in dramatically, it's our thing" Jake said. "I hate you guys" I told them rolling my eyes. They just laughed.

"It's a beautiful day, today, we should eat outside " Lou said. He's right, it's actually a beautiful day. After getting our food, we went to the park by the side of the school, sat under a tree and ate our food in peace, laughing and joking along. After finishing the salad I bought in the cafeteria, I rested my head on the tree and looked up, I saw a very big canvas. OK, it was a wall but to me I saw a canvas. There is no way I am gonna pass on something like that. It might be vandalism but I didn't care.

I am definitely going there later today to paint. The guys don't have to know. I thought to myself, smiling.

The rest of the day went by smoothly and I was dropped home by the guys. They asked me if I wanted to hang but I lied. Told them I had homework to do which isn't technically a lie because I did have assignments to do but I could finish early. I think they bought it but Mike looked at me skeptically as if he knew I was lying but if he did, I wouldn't know, he never said anything.

After doing my homework, I had dinner, watched TV and told mum I was going to bed. Which I did for about 3 hours. My alarm rang and I quickly changed from my panda PJs to a black tank top, black jeans and a black hoodie with my black converse. I took my mask along and dropped it in my spray paint bag. I dropped the bag out the window and jumped too. I trekked back to where I had seen the wall, by the time I got there, it was 2am. I jumped the fence after checking that it wasn't going to electrocute me and went straight to work.

I was done and stepped back to check my work.

"Aww, that's beautiful" someone said behind me. I had already hit the person before realizing it was Jake.

"The fudge you did that for" he said holding his nose which was now bleeding.

"Why did you walk up to me like that" I said before it dawned on me that they knew it was me even with the mask I wore.

"I told you not to do that" Mike said coming from the corner of the building Peter and Lou were with him.

"How the heck did you guys know it was me?" I said removing my mask.

"We would recognize you anytime from the back sweetheart" Mike said winking at me. I just smiled.

"Your work is actually pretty good, it's beautiful" Peter said walking up to the wall to take a closer look.

"Thank you" I said.

"Is that us" Lou asked pointing at the people I had painted. I nodded.

"No way!!! " Pete shouted looking at me his eyes wide. He was looking at me and pointing at the lower corner. I groaned knowing what he was on about. I face palmed myself. I was hoping they weren't going to notice.

" What??" Jake, Lou and Mike asked simultaneously looking between Peter and I.

"You are The Ghost?" Peter said pointing at me.

"No... Way!!!" they said at once. I was really hoping they wouldn't find out.

Peter just kept pointing and the guys walked up to where Peter pointing. After a while, they looked at me in shock too.