Chapter 44

"Morning" I heard Lou greeting. I don't want yo open my eyes yet. I felt Mike stir beside me.

"Morning" Mike greeted.

"Elly, we know you are awake. Just open your eyes" Peter said and I could actually sense his smile.

"I hate you" I groaned as I opened my eyes. The sun did not greet me well as I had to shut my eyes close immediately.

"Why is it so sunny this morning!" I groaned louder. The living room is so bright, the walls were made of glass so the sun could come in well. I hated it this morning. The couches were grey in color and one brown couch, there is a center table in the middle and a fire place.

"Maybe because it's afternoon already" Mike answered

"Maybe because it's afternoon already" Mike answered. How come. I cover my eyes with my hands as I fluttered them open again removing my hands gradually so they could get used to the sun.

"This place is all sun.. Why?" Jake said. We landed at Nassau yesterday and we just went straight to sleep. We didn't even have time or bother to check the villa Jenny chose. We just went to the sitting and crashed.

"Since we're all awake, let's check the villa out" Mike suggested pulling me up.

"To the kitchen first" Lou shouted finding his way to the kitchen and straight to the fridge. The fridge was stuck with food that would definitely last us this whole trip. Even Lou who loves food cannot finish all this before we leave.

"Yes, food!" Jake shouted joining Lou by the fridge. When we saw the food, we forgot the tour for a minute and started eating. The chicken was the first thing we started with before we went to the rice. I was so happy to find a whole cupboard full of Nutella when we were looking for the spoons.

It was while I was eating that I actually got to look round the kitchen. It was also quite spacious but not as much as the sitting room. The counter was big enough to sit 6 people. The cupboards and shelves were painted cream. The fridge is silver, same as the cooking gas and dishwasher.

"Now that we've eaten, should we go round the house?" Jake asked.

"I think we strong enough" Peter answered.

"Dibs on the master bedroom" Mike and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and did a high five.

"Why?!" Lou cried. I wanted that room.

"Be fast next time" I said poking my tongue at him. We all stood to go check the rooms.

The master bedroom was really pretty. There is a king-size bed in the middle with a grey small couch by the bottom of the bed. The room is all cream, golden cream. There were three rooms, one room had a double bed. Outside there was a pool with two lounge chairs.