Chapter 22

That's the rose Mike got for Elly.
________________

Today is my day. I am so happy. No school for me today. I never go to school on my birthday.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" mum said walking into my room. I smiled at her. She sat on my bed and kept the breakfast tray on my bed. She always brings me breakfast on bed. It's a tradition. We ate pancakes, fried eggs and drank coffee. After we ate together in bed she told me to go dress up.

"Where are we going?" I asked her when she stood up and was going out of my room.

"We going to the spa" she told me then left the room. I love the spa. I went to the bathroom, took a shower and wore a white long sleeve short jumpsuit with transparent heels.

I did my make up and wore a gold chocker

I did my make up and wore a gold chocker. I think I look good. I went to meet mum downstairs, she was dressed too. She wore a black short gown with red heels.

When I got downstairs, the bell rang and a delivery guy was there holding a bunch of roses. "Miss Knight?" he asked. I nodded and he handed me the flowers. I went to the kitchen.

"Those are beautiful, who is it from?" mum asked when she say the flower. I opened the card attached to it.

"It's from Mike" I replied with a smile on my face. I love this guy. I read the card out loud:

I don't know what to say
But I am happy I found you in my life.
I love you and I hope we would share more birthdays together.
See you later hun.
Love, Mike.

"That is so sweet" Mum said when I finished reading it. I have to agree. I took my phone and sent a text to him.

Got the flowers. I love you too- E

I hope you like them- M

I love them - E

See you later dear - M

Mum and I drove to the spa. We signed in and went inside. Mum scheduled for facials, massages, manicure and pedicure.

When we finished with the facials and massages, we went for our manicure and pedicure. I did French tips while mom painted her nails red.