Chapter 5

A/N: That's the exterior of the club house after they had finished it up in the media above. But you can imagine it however you want.
_________________

We are at Peter's place, everyone was looking for a clubhouse online when I found the perfect place, and I hope the guys would also love it. The inside was a little run down but it's nothing that couldn't be fixed.

"Guys, I think I have found the perfect place but you guys are gonna have to keep an open mind " I said, they were around me now when I showed them the picture of the place I found.

They were all silent looking at the place

They were all silent looking at the place. "So what do you think? It's OK if you guys don't like it, it ours so we must all love the place we gonna get."

"I love it" Mike said.

"Me too" followed by Peter. Jake and Lou nodded their head. I was excited. We have finally gotten our place.

"Are you all sure, we can always keep looking". I said.

"No, it's perfect " Lou said and I smiled.

"Well, what we waiting for, let's go buy our place". Jake said shouting. We all laughed and left the house.

We rode to meet the realtor to sign the papers on our bikes, this time Jake got there before us all.

"I finally won.. Yes!!! " he said.
We all smiled

"Don't get used to it" I told him. The others laughed.

After about five minutes, the realtor drove into the parking lot. She is a pretty lady, corporately dressed in red pencil tight skirt, a white loose chefon shirt paired with red high heels. She looked simple but very pretty and I am sure the guys were drooling already. She was holding the papers in her hands.

Mike is the only one among us that as turned 18 so he was the one who signed the paper but he wrote all of our names on the papers. Making it all of ours. After the realtor left, we opened the door and walked in. The odour from the inside was so strong that it made our eyes water and the dust was crazy, it covered everywhere. Even with everything, we fell in love with the place again.

We all just started laughing because it's ours and we had loads of work to do to turn the place around. We decided to come prepared during the weekend so we would have all the time to ourselves to clean up.

The week went by smoothly with no news or disturbance, the guys and I hung out every day. When we had a chance, we got cleaning supplies like gloves, masks, overalls and coveralls, dustbin nylons, boxes, etc. We also got paints so as to repaint the walls. We got woods and saws and sandpapers too because the guys didn't want to employ people to do the woodwork. They want to do everything themselves. Men and their egos though. I mean what's wrong with a professional doing the job.

On Saturday morning my phone rang, picking it up I saw it was Lou calling and the time says 4:45am. The hell. Why the fuck is he calling me this early.