Chapter 47

We are leaving tomorrow. Now I don't want to leave. Can't the holiday just keep on going for like ever or something. To stand up from bed is now a big struggle. I turned around to see that Mike wasn't here. Oh well. I turn back around and tries to sleep again.

"Elly" I heard Mike say. I turn back around and smile at him. He is holding a tray with mugs and  a plate on it. When he set it down and I sat up, I saw that it was coffee and Nutella sandwich.

"For me?" I asked smiling.

"Who else?" he answers with a question. I just smiled and began to eat.

"You are the best" I told him as I drank the coffee.

"I know" he said smiling and started beside me. "I love you" he said and pecked my forehead.

"Love you too" I said.  After we ate the breakfast, Mike and I went to shower and get ready. We are all going out today since it's the last day.

"I can't believe we're going tomorrow" Peter said.

"Yeah, me too" Mike agreed. We took a cab and went to town. We just walking down when I saw an indoor rock climbing place.

"We are definitely doing that" I said and ran inside. The place was like most sports equipment shop, the only difference is that at a corner there is a rock with colorful stones providing from it. People were climbing it already harnessed to the roof. I definitely got to climb. We walked to the counter, there was a girl there probably our age or younger.

"Hello" I said. She looked up and smiled at me until her eyes fell on Peter and they didn't leave. She to blushed when Peter smiled at her.

"Someone as a crush" I said quietly. Mike heard me and snickered. I think the girl heard me too because she looked down.

"We would like to climb that" I said pointing at the rock that reached the ceiling.

"Okay" she said and told us the price and all. We also signed a couple of papers and she took us to another guy. The guy harnessed us with thick ropes and we began climbing. At the middle, I released myself from the rock and swinger side to side. People started screaming including my guys. When I landed back on the rock and began laughing that's when they knew I had been faking it.

"You are crazy" Jake said.

"Did you fake that?" Peter asked and I nodded.

"You scared me" Mike said.

"I wished I was the one who did it" Lou said  pouting.

"That was a little bit part of the plan. Wanted to see you guys reaction" I said smiling now. We kept on climbing to the top and there was no other 'incident'. We got down like in a slow elevator before removing the harness and leaving. Peter smiled and winked at the girl in the counter. She just kept blushing.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him.

"Says the girl who scared the bejesus out of us. Besides, she's cute" he said and we left. We decided to go to the movies next. Today is like a chill day, just go round and do random things before we leave.

At the movies, we chose to watch Beauty and the Beast. We got popcorn and hot dogs and drinks and then more popcorn. You can never have enough of popcorn. The trailers had began when we got into the theater, we went to seat at the very back because it's high up and an awesome place to seat. The movie started.

"Why does this movie have too many songs?" I asked halfway to the movie.

"I know right, one minute they are acting, the next they're singing" Lou said.