For Iulissa Part Three

I u l i s s a

Sunlight creeps in through the cracks of the wood in the barn. The sound of horse snorts and the smell of hay underneath me and the feeling of warm breath on my neck, the body behind me and the memory of last night makes me smile. His long arms wrap around me. I turn over to face him. His sandy brown curls lays all over his face I brush them away revealing that handsome face. I gingerly trace my fingers on the outlines of his face. His nose is the starting point as I move to his left cheekbone, to his ear taking my time with stroking his earlobe and he twitches at this letting out a tired groan vaguely different from the other sounds he made last night. I move my fingers down to his chisel jaw, it's so chiseled that you can cut cheese with it. When I reach his chin I move to his soft pink lips when I feel my index fingerless push into his mouth but stop at the wall of straight white teeth. His eyebrows twitches a bit as I give him a quick peck before moving on to his very symmetrical face, I kiss his eyelids one at a time and grab a lock of hair toying with it moving the curls watching them frizz a bit because of my manipulation. To stay like this, what would I give to stay like this...forever. Not a wrinkle in this time, in this moment. Knowing today or tomorrow someone is coming to take him away from me.

The sound of footsteps breaks the moment apart. I shake him awake. "Harry." I hiss shaking him grabbing my clothes. A snort and wide bloodshot eyes open rubbing them, smacking his lips for a second. His senses need to catch up. "Why are you all-" In mid yawn and then gets up realizing what's happening he grabs his clothes. We run quickly in the back, my heart in my throat. The door across from us from the side. Right into view of the front door. "They know we mess around, people think-" He stops when a baby doll voice is now in earshot. "This is a nice stable." She compliments a horse neighs as they are move around. "Something must kept the poor beast up last night." A gruff older man's voice states and Harry and I look at each other as I throw on my clothes. He gives a amused smile. We were...audible than usual."

"Does it thunder here often?" That same baby doll voice asks, "No, not really...your grace." Wes voice enters into the equation correcting himself. "Please take care of my horses give them the best care." She states before we hear the shuffling of heels and shoes. The movement of horses into the pin signal for us to leave. "You leave now." He says jingling the keys a bit as he locks them in the pin. Harry takes my hand waving quietly at Wes who is feeding the horses straw.

...

The sound of the vacuum envelopes the room as the door opens. Mari comes in bobbing her head to whatever is playing in those bulky headsets of her's. She waves at me before walking over the bed to make it. "DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR, WHEN IT'S THE FEELINGS I WEAR!" She screams as I turn off the the vacuum. She fixes the bed and walks out dancing. I stick my head out the door as she makes different poses with her arms and legs. "It's called vogueing." A baby doll voice explains making me jump a bit as I turn around to see a girl in a frilly pastel dress with a smile. Her brown eyes look over to Mari. "The dance I learned about it when I was in New York." She explains smiling at me. "I'm Erica." Her gloved hand extended I take it. "Iulissa." Her face drops as she looks at my face and my dark hair. She tucks a lock of her pastel silver hair behind her ear and put her hands at her sides. "It's good to have a face attached to that name." Her soft baby voice turns monotone. She gives a smile as she walks down the hall, which that's shockingly not covered in frost.

"Well damn." I say, tugging out the bulky vacuum down the opposite the other way. I smile to see a messy bun in a office desk. "Sorry I'm about to get out." He apologizes getting up, Harry turns around stops and smiles. Mari starts screaming lyrics outside the room. "IT'S LIKE CRANES IN THE SKKKKYYYY!"

"Mari loves her Solange." He chuckles as she walks pass. "Yeah." I say causally before he straightens the papers up and begins walk out I grab his arm and look him in the eye. "Harry?" The doe eye look me was the answer I didn't want. He kisses me on the head before walking out.

The door opens to see Erica talking to Mari and she casually touches Mari's hair before staring at me with a smirk before shutting the door behind him. I take in a shaky breath before plugging up the vacuum it roars to life as tears come down my face.

Who am I even kidding?

///

Does anyone know POPPY from Youtube. I only watched her once, but she gives me what Doakes said about Dexter. She gives me the füçkíñg creeps. Watch at your own risk.