#120 After Your First Time

You half laid on Harry your body bare and your flush face was cooling. The sound of the fire crackling beside you as you trace his tattoos. Your nails grazing to the leaves on his left hip. His eyes were shut but he wasn't sleeping. You were both cover in fur blankets. You trace up his abdomen till you reached his famous butterfly tattoo your favorite one. "You are beautiful do you know that." You whisper still out of breath. He turned towards you gently sliding you off him. Your fingers still trace the wings awing it's beauty. His lips touch the top of your head.

You shut your eyes and put your hands through those long curls. This man is all yours. He touched your thighs and when you open your eyes his green orbs and that's when you know what Gatsby obsession with his green light Harry is your blinking...green...light. "You at the beautiful one never forget that." He whispered and you trace his small scars on his wrists. "Tell that to millions of fan girls." You said with a giggle as he hovers over you with this dark sincereness in his face. "Well I am your biggest fan boy you'll ever have." He said pulling himself under the blanket. Your cheeks started to flush in color again.