What Caught His Attention

My Polaroid camera lays in scatter parts as I tinker away at it. I just finally gotten home from filming Dunkirk so I decided to go my favorite coffees shop in my hometown. As usual the rain was hard, the sky is like a plastic container flipped upside down blocking the Sun. I pick up my small screwdriver absentmindly putting the last screw when a pair of dark eyes meet mine.

As if someone stop time I remained frozen and I wouldn't let it go. I wouldn't let those two ordinary eyes go. She does however as I watch as they drop unbearably. "Another cup of coffee Harry or are you going to keep staring at Y/N?" Sebastian a friend of mine asks. I scowl at him before holding the camera up looking through to are if the aperture was functional. "Another cup, coffee boy." I tease snapping a picture of him. "Not everyone is a boyband popstar." he tease walking away. "Yes, sadly." I shout sarcastically before catching Y/N beautiful eyes. "Make that two!" I shout out to him. "On it." Bas states behind the counter, he places them on the table walking away. "Thank you, you an excellent."

He snorts, "Yeah I am simply one hell of a coffee boy!" He shouts moving on to the next customer.
I watch as Y/N or Brown eyes turns on her laptop. I pick up my camera, my messenger bag and  both cups of coffee before getting up and walking over. "You go Saint Laurent!" He shouts again, his father who is the owner was glaring at him. I put the coffee down next to her and she looks up at me in suprise. "Bonjour."

"Salut, çava?" She asks, "I failed French." I reply turning a bit link and she laughs, "I am majoring in it." She laughs, "Please you can sit down if you want?" She asks and I sit down.