#137 You Say Something Very Deep About Him

You are with your friends in a café. You are twirling the straw of you ice coffee. "I really want to meet him." One of your friends states. "I know you guys want to." You explain. "He is such a dream boat." Your other friend dreams. You roll you eyes. "He is more than just that face." You murmur. "Yes, that hair. Ugh the boy is cotton candy!" She cries and you giggle. "No,"

"Those tattoos?"
"No,"
"Then, what Y/N?"
"He is like a man-made deep, dark, dank lake with bath toys in them." You snicker and your friends look at you. "There you go with that metaphorical crap."

"He is this goof ball and even innocent and childish at times, but there is another side to him just below the surface...there this philosophical edge, that is sexy." You explain and your friendslook at you as you sigh. "People do not realize that they are just doggy style paddling swimming on the surface."

"Did you just say doggy style love?" You hear and you look up to see you lake. He pulls a chair from a empty table. "That was sweet Y/N, I might put that in a song love." Harry putting his hands through his hair. Your friends are turning shades of pink. "Cotton candy huh?" He snickers taking out a rubber ducky and sqeeze it. "Where-"

"Louis threw it at me."

------------------------------------------------------
Would any of you read a book that I published like in barnes and noble would you buy it?