#115 Perfect-One Direction

I had my feet popped up on the dashboard and i had the night air blowing in my face some strands of my hair stick to my fresh lip gloss. I look at watch the headlights shine the path to a place I can't pronounce.

Harry had his hands at ten to two on the wheel of his car. He glanced at me as I put on on the The Smiths CD. I watched as streetlights pass us waving us goodbye till we stop at the red light. He glanced at the review mirror and he bite his sexy lips and laughed. I turned my head to see a dark van obviously the paparazzi. The light change light as if telling us go before they catch us. He did pressing hard on the gas and I smile as 'This Charming Man' came on. I screamed as the wind made my hair touch Harry's arm. I watched as he pulled into the hotel and we get of the car and he locked it. The black van speeds up into the lot. Harry takes my hand and it felt a bit hot from driving too long. We run into the lobby and cameras and screaming fans everywhere.

"I am so glad I told you to wear chucks." He said as we go elevators. We press the button and it was taking too long. We saw a camera flash and we ran for the stairs. Harry and I climbed up skipping three steps at a time. The paps were at the bottom of the stairs. "Damn it." Harry said sweeping me off my feet and he carried up and I laughed when we get to the top floor. We were at our door and Harry puts me down I scan the key. It didn't work. We could hear the paparazzi coming closer. He takes it and it gets jammed. He kicked the door several times and it got it open and we locked the door in their faces. I kissed him. "We won again." He said and we high five and he pushes gently on the bed. He wraps hid arms around me.

He kiss the top of my head which was perfectly molded for his lips. "We are so perfect for each other." I said and he laughed and raised a brow and gave me a "I'm Harry Aquarius Styles" grin.