#11 Cherry Wine-Hozier

Y/N is like sunshine. Her smile blinds me like a desert' sun. Her hands are soft and hard and those that lips are warm and smooth to the touch but...there is darkness behind them. Those soft hands make me fall to floor. Her hair prickles my chest as she throws each punch. Those small hands that carry a strength of her brother. Her breath is the kindest thing about her. I walk my days gently. I sit at the table drinking tea as she comes into the room. "What are you doing?" She asks knocking the tea out of her hand. She just coming back from a 'friend's' house. I know she hurts me but she loves like sleep to the freezing. "I need a real man!" She shouts her face as red rose, her dimples paint her face. I stand up and kiss her. Her fire drinks me, I fall as she pushes me away I fall like a drunken man. I watch as she kicks me and I cry out it immeasurable pain.

The boys don't understand us, but I can't leave her. Like a captive falling for his kidnapper. They don't understand love, love will keep you tied up and you learn to love the ropes that tie you. I let her push me down the basement. No screams leave my mouth as she follows. I lay breathless on the floor. She drags me to an old mattress and handcuffs me. She hold the knife finding her favorite spot I shut my eyes. "Harry tell me I'm pretty." She whispers like a mourning dove. "You are more than beautiful." I say pacifying her. She kisses me as she slices my palm. I wince as the blood drips on the mattress. " Am I a monster?" She asks her eyes vunnable as a child and I smile and shake my head. "You are my own personal brand of wine." I whispers she takes a handful of salt and rub it on my wound. I scream out in pain and she smiles. "No I am your monster." She kisses my cheek looking up at me with heartless eyes as she leaves to go sleep with another.

http://www.thehotline.org/