#92 Salted Wound-Sia

When people look at you two they think of opposites. You have this aristocratic way about you. Always an idea of queen's perfection. You looked stunning tonight in your wine color dress and your matching lips. You were sipping champagne watching with an annoyed aloof expression on your face. Harry Styles was at your charity ball.

He was laughing at something one of his band memebers said. Which wasn't funny. He looked at you as if he stared at the sun too long. He bit his lip his rare green eyes were staring back at you with awaited desire.

You thought that he isn't good for you. A little voice was telling you to give him a chancen. However you A type personality got the best of you. Don't add salt to a womb. You thought and you realize he was staring back at you. You look away causally and turned around walking away that's when you heard his footsteps. "I saw you from afar and you are mist beautiful thing I have ever seen." He said looking at you. "You aren't even wearing any make-up." He said and took your head and took you outside into the rose garden where Noturne No. 3 was playing softly in the background. "You know I always thought you had a stick up your butt." He said and kissed you and you kissed back. You pulled away and giggled. "I thought you were an immature little boy." You said. "Nope." He said wiggled his eye brows.