#95 Photograph-Ed Sheeran(Part 1)

Author's note at the end.
---------------------------------------------------
It was cold tonight. You were at a park not from your flat. When Harry is on tour it's your flat. You take out the picture of Harry your rip jeans. The snow falling made it brighter. You held in your mittens tightly. It hot outside and the air conditioner was blowing hard. This was the last day before Harry's tour. He made you a candle lit dinner and you watched 'You Can't Buy Me Love' for the billionth time. It was on when you see Harry pick up the present you gave him. He shook it lightly his green eyes sparkled with childlike curiosity. He opened and tuck a lock of hair behind his ear. "A Polaroid camera." He said kissing you. You smiled to yourself. Harry pulled you in and smiled widely and you take several pictures and finally a picture of him. He gave you the best picture of you two and a picture of him. "I an going to be on tour for a whole year." He said and you nodded wiping you face. "Don't cry just keep me in the pocket of you rip jeans. Make sure the picture faces your Bum babe. So you can give me the world longest lap dance." He said and you laugh as two spoon.

You called him and he answered. "Hi Harry." You said your breath was white as the snow around you that was falling. "Hey (Y/N)." He said his voice soft and slow and filled with emotion. "I am looking at your photograph." I said and he breathes in.

"Really? Where are you? You sound cold." He asked concerned and you bit your lip. "On sixth street in the park." You said with tears which were practically hardening. "Don't cry remember?" He asked as you wiped your face. "So did you put the photo against your butt?" He asked cheekily you can feel his eyebrows wiggling from left to right and back again.

"Yes my perverted boyfriend." You said and he laughed. He covered the phone when you heard a man say something and he said something back then he uncovered the phone. "Babe I have to go the concert is about to start." He said sadly and it felt as if someone stabbed you.

"Oh okay." You said. "Kiss me through the phone." He said and you made a build up kissy sound along with him. "I love you." He said softly as you get up. "I love you too." You said and hung up. You look at the picture on last time before putting it back into your pocket marketing sure that his face was to your bum. I am in love with a man that most of the population of girls and some guys love. It hurts me that he isn't just mine he is everyone's. You thought as you walked home.

------------------------------------------------------
Hola everyone! Sup! I had to do this song. Please check out my other books especially IRON&CLAY. I know mostly fanfictions get the popularity let's face who doesn't lovvve Harry Styles. Honestly I would date Harry even if he wasn't famous. So give a try and post comments. I love making song preferences so don't be shy to request songs. To anyone who is wondering I don't make dirty preferences not really in my repertoire sorry.

Yours Truly,
-Kay