# 55 In My Place-Coldplay His POV

This one of my Favorite songs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      (Your Name) and I have been friends for a very long time. We both connected when she became Louis's girlfriend. I always seen them together at parties and it makes me upset. It was cold one night and I held a cup of coffee in my hand and one beside me so I drink later. I see her walking down the street with a revealing dress and she was beautiful her hair in curls but her make-up smudge from her crying. "(Your Name)!" I shouted and she turned to look at me with her haunting eyes that are the color of passion. I shrug off my coat and was protected from the cold because of my sweater. I gave her the cup of coffee I saved for later. "You can catch a cold out here what happen?" I inquired and she looked at me as I wiped her face. "Well..." She slurred. "Louis was my ride home and so he decided to get pissed drunk...He tried to second base me in public and I can't drive because I am in no shape to I left because Louis took my coat and refused to give it back." She said and looked at me. "Why are you with him?" I blurted and regretted it but then, she kissed me and I kissed back she put the coffee down and I moaned into her mouth as she tugs and pulls at my curls. I took her to my house and she crashed at my flat. She said before she left the next morning. "I am going to break with him...for you." She said and I smiled nodding.

            The next day she and Louis went my apartment and I walked over to her as the boys were watching a football game. She looked at me as I smile with a beer. "Harry I am so sorry." She whispered and I looked at her confused. "I am not dumping Louis for you." She said and my heart stung. "Harry Louis is your friend. I am sorry I was lonely and cold and you were there Harry I didn't mean it." She said and I nodded. "I'll wait for you." I stated and she sighed and walked into the living room sitting on Louis lap. I took a another sip of my bear which felt tasted bitter as I felt. I know I crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed. But why does that feel right to do. I was in love with my friend's girlfriend. 

          A messed up unrequited love.  I thought