#5 You Meet The Boys

You are in the states because your family wanted to see how you are doing since you move to London and you and your parents just took the city tour bius so you decide to hangout outside of a coffee shop in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A simple Starbucks which was once the home of Bestie Ross not to far from the Constitution Center. That's when you hear a group of boys singing 'One Thing'. You knew those voices a mile away. You remember that they were preforming at the Wells Fargo Center tonight. That's when he saw you. You smile and he runs as fast as he can. "(Your Name)!" Your dimples and curls boy explains grinning arms wide back arched and at a full run. He picks you up by the waist and then twirls you around. "What are you doing in Philadelphia kitten?" He asks lowering you. You look at him about to answer. "Spare us a scene from a Nicholas Sparks novel." You hear which was sassy pants Louis with all his glory. "You two know each other?" Liam asked his brown eyes twinkling in excited wonder. "Yeah he's my boyfriend." You state and Harry nods grabbing you. "Mine!" He growled carrying you off.

"We see you two later then!" Niall's shouts referring to the concert. You two spent the whole day protecting his curls and deep dimples from adouring fans.

===================================================
Any requests?