#122 Long Way Down-One Direction

I enter the flat. I can almost feel the wood sink underneath me. I gave this relationship all of me. I do not do that easily but when I do I do it completely.

     I am surrounded by boxes with your name on them. You enter the room as if I was a stranger. You put the blouse door bought you last Christmas in a suitcase and pushed it next to the door. I watch you leave. We had it all. We did, we are walking away from something great. I never peg you for a coward. I think as tears come down my face. I never felt more vulnerable in my entire life. Not with Taylor or any other girlfriends I have had. I feel like I am falling. It is familiar the feeling of gravity. I felt this when I fell for you. But now I feel it turning on me wanting to smash my face off the concrete. You open the door and you raised your eyebrows as I sob. "Harry?" You inquire you never seen me cry and I cover my face. Crying shows weakness. Emotion shows weakness I can't let you see me like this. I wipe my face and I stared coldly at you.

    "What do you want Y/N? You want a pound of flesh too?" I growled and she steps back. "Just get your sh!t and go!" I shouted getting up and slamming the door. "Harry you can't lock up your feelings I know you too much for that." You said and I ignored you. "Are you ignoring me?" You asked and I replied with silence.

I was falling alright not in love or out I am falling right on my face off of cloud nine and into pathetic reality. I was stupid to fall. My instincts told me not to. I knew it would cost my independent, my freedom and make me weak. It's my fault. But seeing you in the bed with some guy is unforgivable. I can't forgive you right now love. I hear the door shut and I put my hands through my hair.

I grab the ledge of the tower. I see you with a wicked smile. "Y/N please help me." I begged and I look up at your red eyes. You step hard on my hands. I involuntarily release my grip and I feel my back camber sinking further and further towards the ground. My hands trying to grasps the tower again I see you wave farewell to me. I kick my feet as I hit the ground hard. My body cracking in unison. I see the birds flying soaring and tweeting. Memories of laughing and making love. My eye lids grew heavy with a weight of betrayal. I gasp for breath. My eye flutter as I played my last key.