#125 Harry & Kate Christmas

Dedicated to: @liveuptoyourdreams21

I am biting my lip. I never been in such an ugly sweater, I never been in love till now-I never told this girl. I watch everyone drunk and or sleeping . I was at Louis's Christmas with Kate. I think that we are the only ones who aren't wasted. Louis is beside me out like a light on his sofa. I step up and head up the stairs.

Pass the bodies and the scent of alcohol and the dragging repeation of Christmas songs. "Kate?" I call opening a door to see her on the terrace. Her strawberry blonde hair is up in a messy bun the way I like it. She is listening to music. I knew it was R5 she always listening to them. I look at her in the eyes. Blue against green. She smiles letting the wind move through her hair and her earnings that dangle. I gave that to her earlier.

I gently take a earbud in and listen to the song for a moment. I smile as I take mine out then her's. My cheeks turn pink I smile. I did have some alcohol in my system. "Kate I love you. I love so much and I want to be more than your f!ck buddy. I want to marry you and have babies with your blue eyes. I want to and we can because I am on break." I admit and she returns me with silence...that was deafening. "Kate?" I call and she looks down and walks away. "Kate!" I shout before slipping on ice and off the terrace.

The feeling of pain begins in my arm and my back is press against the cold snow. I fell about a two stories and if it wasn't for the snow I'd be dead. I hear foot steps till Kate is in front of my her breath coming through her lips like smoke. I couldn't hear what she was saying on the phone. I try to sit up but she push me gently back down. "No stay down!" She shouts I can read her lips. I see lights flashing. I close my eyes because it is too bright. I wake up feeling heavy at my left leg and arm. My mother her arms cross and the look of worry etch on her face and Kate her hair is down and make up gone only the earrings remain. "The doctor said that you have a concussion, a broken ankle, wrist and arm. He said that if it wasn't for that snow you would be dead." Kate said her eyes watering. My mom strokes my hair and kiss my head. "I'm going to to tell the doctor you are awake." She says exiting the room not after she kiss my cheek. "You didn't answer me Kate." I declare. "I want to be with you at the end of the day." I say and she nods. "You aren't really one to speak your feelings Harry you express them." She said with a laugh. "Only when I'm drunk I say it." I say and she says. "Look where it got you twenty minutes later?"
"Merry Christmas Kate." I whispeR as she strokes my hair.