#7 You Have To Put Him Down

I can hear his heartbeat from where I am behind him. The sound is pounding as if we are underwater...but instead we are underblood. So much of it. The knife he used to kill his victims are in my hands. He smiles at me like an animal. "You need to be put down." I confess and he stared at me with those cold eyes. I always ignore the signs, the disappearances and detachment. No here we are and the smell of death rises above his skin like cologne. We are here...breathless as I face the sight of scattered body parts. Blood over the walls, he fidgets shaking his head. The voices were messing with his head plucking the feathers. He sings alloute to distract himself.

"I don't want to kill you." You confess touching his blood stain face and the cold flame flicker in his eyes. He was good once, goofy. But now there is this shell of a man I once known.

"Do it, b°tch." He gives his Jesse Pinkman impersonation knowing how much I love Breaking Bad. I laugh to the point of tears before like a credit card I swipe the blade across his neck. He chokes falling over as the crismon flowers flush out of him. I watch as his eyes dialate I kiss his pretty pink lips thst are still warm before calling the police. I sit out on the balcony of the storage apartment and look at the city lights as I call. "Hello, I would like to report a serial killer." I confess my breathing hitching. "Whom?"
Silence.
"Ma'am whom?.
"Harry Styles?"
"Y/F/N."
I hang up and I wait for the police to arrive and arrest me. I won't ruin Harry's name his life the boy's even if the world hates me. Harry would do the same.

____________________________________
Sorry about all this morbid homicdal stuff but this is what I am good at. My books aren't like this preference. They have more symbolism and depth.