Preface of My Book

I am looking for Beta readers, since so many of you love my Harry Styles Preferences I was wondering...could you like be my beta readers.
It's cold outside, it's raining...again. But I can't breathe and I am so use to the rain. But my cuts sting as if it's raining saltwater. I sorta feel like a junky waiting for his next fix. But I am I guess. I covet for this electric feel, this spark that fries my brain faster than any deep frier could. I watch the door open and my heart flutters as I can sense my brain preparing for the amount of Dopamine that's about to be running like race horse in my head. He comes out looking at me straight in the face my sweater covering my hands that are now soggy as cereal that's been sitting out for an hour. I press my sleeves against his jaw. He looks almost appalled. Hot tears pour down my face which are silent in the rain. He is breaking my bones with his eyes. Those once warm brown eyes are now cold as the current weather. His mouth still pink and I can almost feel the currents as I touch him. I shake slightly being electrocuted from all this water. His fists meets my jaw. I scramble as I hit the street. I lay there praying to get hit. Me praying the thought, he walks away muttering something close to a bitter word. What happen to calling me his baby?