#2 He's Jealous Of You and Your Childhood Friend's Relationship

You sit at the deck as you drink a glass of lemonade. This is the second time Harry has hung out with your family. It's memorial day weekend and he wants to spend mire time with you. People splash into pools and today is Harry's day off from filming. You hear someone sit beside you. "Jesse!" You shout practically tackling him you oand on top of him making his cheeks become a slight pink color. "I've missed you." You confessed as you both sit up. "I've missed you to kit-kat." He sighs hugging you. "Let's get you a drink." You say grabbing his hand taking him inside. You pour him a drink as you talk about thr first time he thought how to ride a bike when Harry now cut hair drips all over the place from diving into the pool. "Hey babe, hey Jesse." He says with a deep voice. You are taken aback from the octave change. His lips touch yours. "How'sthe movie going?" Jesse asks kindly and Harry shakes his head. "It's hush-hush confidential." He says and you laugh. "Yeah, he won't even tell me."

"I remember that one time you knew about the birthday party my parents-" Harry walks out and you put up you index finger beforw following after him. You tug his arm and look at you flushed boyfriend. "What is wrong with you today?" I ask and he roll his beautiful green eyes. "You being all buddy-buddy wirh Jesse." He says all sappy and you oaugh at him and pinch his chewks. "Somebody is jealous? " You ask and he shakes his head. "No, I am not."

"You are puffing up your chestm" You say poking at his muscled chest and he bits his lip. "Unfortunately, I am dating you." You tease and he pushes you into the pool and he cannon ball right after you.

------------------------------------------------------
I'M BACK!!! I finished my book I was writing finally! Prepare updates.