#138 Daddy Issues-The Neighbourhood

Follow me on instgram, my username is _Spannerintheworks_
--------------- --------------- ---------------

He says that I am a very strong woman. Harry loves that, he loves that i don't have to depend on him for anything. I don't talk about it my issues but I know he can see that I have this pain locked up in me. I don't let him in, in that way.

I are in your Victoria's Secret black lace underwear. I are texting my friend Gigi. I already have my outfit together on the bed when your phone rings. I see the title 'Deadbeat' and I roll my eyes and toss the phone on the bed. I slide into my jeans when Harry opens the door with his hair in a messy bun. I smile as i see those piercing green eyes. "Whose calling?" He asks picking up the phone and answering it. It's a habit of his. "Hello?" He asks and after hearing it chatter he gives it to m. "WHAT!?" I snap and Harry flinches. He never heard you in that tone. "I know that I deserve that, but Y/N listen-"

"I am tired of listening!!! I am not some five year old girl who takes everything you say! I END UP HURT FEELING BITTER. YOU SHOULD OF BEEN IN MY LIFE IN THE FIST PLACE!" I hiss as Harry leaves the room awkwardly. "But, but-"

"NO, BUTTS DAD! YOU WANT BE IN MY LIFE NOW BECAUSE I AM A SUPERMODEL? WELL GUESS WHAT I DON'T NEED YOU, I HAVE MY OWN DADDY!" I shout and my dad gets quiet, that rumbling quiet that you inherited from him.

"YOU MEAN THE BRITISH WOMANIZER YOU HAVE?!" my father shouts. "Listen hear, HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT HARRY? THE NERVE! YOU WHO SLEPT AROUND WITH EVERYTHING GETTING MY MOTHER AN STI! YOU WILL NOT TALK ABOUT A MAN WHO IS MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE." I state before I hang up. I put on and enter the loft. Harry is drinking some juice. "I didn't know you have some serious daddy issues." He states and I smile grabbing the pitcher pouring it into a cup and putting it back. As I leave back to the room he touches my arms and I stop. He smiles. "Thank you for standing up to me." He says and he goes for a kiss. "You are the only man I respect." You say and smirk. "Can I be your dadd" He asks as he picks you up leading you into the bedroom and you giggle. "If you get me to scream your name loud enough." You tease. "Oh I will." He says assures.