#87 What Makes You Beautiful-One Direction

I am not a fan of cliches. I thought as I looked at you as we sipped wine. I smiled at you widely but you just stare back. When I try to touch you flinch and move back. You last boyfriend was abusive and violated you more than often even sent you to the ICU.

You have finally left the fool when you met me and I treated you like the queen you are. Even though react to me hurts me I want you by my side. I know you want to love me but all your tears have used up. I looked up at you. You are beautiful but no in the modern way which is with make up and breast and but inplants and tanning. You were beautiful in the glamorous old fashion kind of way. All the way to your accent. Like Marilyn Monroe or Daisy from The Great Gatsby. You are like a southern magnolia tree. Even though you loose your flowers and it gets too cold or too hot you don't loose your leaves. You are strong ad you are beautiful. I wish you could see that I love every fiber of you that it's as if two stars had a child and shipped you to earth in a human body. You are the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen and to think that man damaged you enough for you not even think of yourself that way. No I am not going to tell you this while you're sleeping nor am I going to tell others of this because they already know. I hate cliches and I am going to think one now babe you don't know that you are beautiful.