Requested By Laetitia- After a Long Day of Work

My feet drag my busted umbrella and I down the dark and mostly heated hallway. I should have worn my rain boots but my sneakers are too comfortable to pass up. Because I didn't listen to myself and my ankles are very comfortable but soaked to through and through. My sneakers make a squishy sounds as I head down to my apartment. Ever since my bun in the oven, looking sexy and I have been on two different planets that are lightyears away from one another. Instead of lacy lingerie, sweat pants and food. Instead of midnight fun, it's snoring. Mainly because I'm not in the mood.

But today was horrible ugh, the office was quiet as I plan out the schedule appointments for next week. Only the sounds of my keyboard typing. When the sounds of bag rattling enters my small cubical. Why does peace leave people who appreciate. I turn the chair to see Nina. My brain mentally rolled it's eyes. "Nina what are you doing here?" I ask placing hand on my belly. "It's my appointment silly." She says taking out her designs. "I don't work for you anymore remember? You are with Sofia." I say with a smile and she fans her hand me. "I know but I like you more." She says with a smile. "I am pregnant I can't travel as much as you require." I reminded her taking my phone and begin texting Sofia. "But I want you." She complains similar to a child. I hope this isn't what I looking forward to. "I understand that but I will be on maternity leave." I say getting up to pour myself some tea. "You want some?" I ask, "Its not my fault you got knocked up!" She shouts stuffing all of her decorations back into her bag. "Yeah my father of my child knocked me up pretty good if you catch my drift." I laugh taking a sip of tea slurping. Sofia walks over trying to hide her laughter. "Laetitia Harry is on the phone." She says, "You are so unprofessional!" She screams, "You want to go home for the day you have been working very hard lately." She offered and she didn't have to tell me twice.

The sound of the door echoes through the apartment. Candles make a path like some sort of yellow brick road. I am careful removing my sneakers and raincoat putting them inside the closet. I throw my umbrella into the door. The sound of "Meet me in the Hallway" starts playing from the stereo near the digital fireplace kindled and crackling. I walk down see an empty living room to our bedroom. Rose petals are spread like butter on our bed. There laid a lacy white dress not a gown more like a robe.

I shrug off my tee shirt and maternity jeans I was wearing. My baby bum is covered in lace and when I look over to see Harry standing with two glasses of aApple cider. "You look stunning." He hums before kissing my cheek touching my wavy hair. "Harry what the hell is this?" I ask and he takes a sip of his of or his drink looking down at my dress.

He leads me by the hand to the bathroom where the bath tub is pink. With flowers and leaves inside it. He leads me by the hand to the bathroom. The first thing I notice under the candle lit room was the fact the water is a soap pink With flowers and leaves inside it. "Is this, the same bath bomb you used on your album cover?" I ask touching the water which is piping hot. "Yeah I know how much you like it." He says smiling at me as he wraps arms hands around my curves kissing my neck. "I just want you relax." He whispers as he removes his cashmere sweater. His tattoos exposed as he removes his pants next. He stands there naked smirking back at me before sitting the tub only his knees shoe from his limber legs. He tilts his head back he lifts hand from the water. "Are you coming in Laetitia?" He asks I take off my robe getting to the water. The feeling of being self conscious sweeps inside my stomach as the form of butterflies. The only thing that is truly exposed is partially my womb. I take a sip of cider. I sit between his legs warmth of his body is comfortable about the same as mine. He kisses my cheek before taking a sponge dipping it into the water. He rests it on his knee as he pulls out three rubber ducks. Two big ones and one small one. They waddle a bit to the end of the tub. I giggle a bit as I feel Harry beginning to wash me up. "How's my sexy human submarine and it's little passenger." He asks gently washing my stomach. "We're fine now."

After some time in the water, I watch the three ducks as woman plays. The door bell rings. "That must be Mark with the pizza." He says with a smile going behind the tub grabbing a walkie talkie. "Where you getting this stuff from." I giggle. "Oh, hi Mark." Harry mumbles as he rubs my head as he tells the Mark what to do. When Mark leaves Harry helps me out the tub. In our towels we enter the living room sitting down in the blankets eating pizza. I lay down watching the fire before closing my eyes. I feel the rolling of tiny wheels on my belly. "Speed Racer practically glides down mommy hill!" His voice is hush under "Meeting in the Hallway" playing again. "Fun fact about mommy hill, she is sweet especially when she is drunk. Mommy Hill is the best thing ever happen to Speed Racer. Speed Racer is thankful for Mommy Hill, because without Mommy Hill Speed Racer would be very lost and alone." He says and as I open my eyes. "Mommy Hill?" I ask as Harry gives me a peck my lip and I smile. "Speed Racer would've have been stupid without Mommy Hill, to um train him at racing aka adulthood." He says stuffing his face with crust. "I love you Harry."

"I love you too Laetitia and my little girl or guy and beyond." He says rubbing my tummy and I smile at him.