#101 Clouds-One Direction(His POV)

The club was dark and colorful at the same time the smoke was thick and ghostly and it caked the room. Lights flashing louder and prouder than before. I was here with the boys and their girls and my girl if you can still call her that. It was Zayn's turn even though he quit he still hang around. He took the purple haze blunt and smoked it causing it to burn my throat. It was my turn now abd I took a puff and it made my mouth dry and my eyes water as I pass it to Liam who just passed it. I looked at (Your Name) who was watching Perrie. The colors flashed brightly and now the scenery was earlier.

"HARRY WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAS TO BE SO DAMN DIFFICULT WITH YOU. WHEN I GOT INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU I THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD BE FUN AND EASY AND UNCOMPLEX! YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE ROAD OR THE HATE AND IF I HEAR ANOTHER RUMOR I AM GOING TO SHOOT SOMEONE WITH A SHOTGUN!" You shouted and I looked at you. "Its my job and my passion and you thinking that I would be busy all the time would make me easier to be with? That's a bit counterintuitive." I said slowly and you screamed and slammed the door of my flat shut. All I thought was. One day you 'll see that you feel the same way. You took the blunt and smoked it. You are going to regret leaving me. One dag you'll get it.