#42 He Meets Your Twin Brother

Harry was getting drinks with the boys. You twin brother and you are really close. Since Harry was gone you let him spend the night. Even though he was your twin he was taller than you 6'3. You and him were watching a movie and eating popcorn. It's been hard for him. His fiance died in a car accident last month and you and your parents were taking turns with him. He wasn't laughing as he watch the movie he took a glass of wine and drank it. "Thanks (Your Name)." Your brother said softly. "I call the shower." He said and put the glass down and headed toward you and Harry's bedroom. You were in your robe and your hair is damp. 

                 You love your brother but you miss the real him. The one who always cracked jokes. But now he is just cracked. A broken window that the drunk driver smashed. You seen that he was inflicting pain on himself. It's strange how you and him mirrored actions when you both are in pain. Your brother is a intelligent and drop dead handsome you love him. You hear the door open and your eyes widen. Harry didn't know that (Your Brother's Name) was staying. "Hey (Your Name)." He's a bit tipsy. "Harry why are you home so early?" You asked. "I had to get home." He said blubbering. "(Your Name) you have very nice soap!" Your brother shouted. "Who is in the shower?" He said and you knew he was pissed. "My brother." You stated. "Really very funny." He mumbled and headed toward the room. "Stop Harry." You said this was the last thing that your brother needed. Your brother came out of shower with a towel. The sheets are tossed up because you let him take a nap prior. "You slept with him?" He growled and your brother laughed. Your eyes lit up. "Your boyfriend is very fun-" Next thing you knew Harry punched him "(Your Brother's Name)!" You shouted crumbling to floor. You tell it can be a shiner. "You punched my brother you idiot!" You shouted at him and he looked at you. "Can't you see the resemblance he's my twin brother!" You shouted and Harry realized you both had the same eyes and hair. "I'm so sorry." He said. "I think that I'm going to get dress ." He drop his towel and walked into the bathroom "You're right you guys are related." You elbow him.