#16 He Has No Idea You, That Like Him(For Rosh)

The flashes of blue to red to green flush the room. All made of small muticolored squares. Everything and everyone are slurred and disorented similar to a scratched CD. I take a sip of the concoction that Niall made out of a red cup. Last time I'd seen him he was some girl getting to an uber car to grab some pizza. I sit on the counter of the kitchen as the stinging smell of alcohol and vomit fill the air.

I grip the ridges of the red cup to prevent myself from vomiting. The drink seeps through my jeans and I three it down causing a loud clatter. I press my head against the cool stainless steel refrigerator as Rosh enters. "Are you okay?" She asks walking over, I can tell that's she's sober. No one can speak that easily under the influence. I shale my head no and the room get's dizzy.

I take a deep breath trying to ignore the petrid smell of vomit in the air as she picks up the cup and she tosses it, she returns and moves my head away from the fridge. Her lips curve, "Have you uh, seen Amy?" I asks and she frowns. "I haven't your girlfriend." She explains, with bitterness between her teeth. "Rosh? whats...ummm wrong?" I ask and my mouth becomes wet and my stomach begins to swim. My tongue becomes too big for mouth and I laugh over vomiting all over her and then again all over both us.

"Oh!" She half screams in shock, "I have dreamed of being cover in your fluids but not vomit. Ugh damn it Harry!" She screams the last part as pulls me off the counter. "We need to find a bathroom and hose us both down." She explains hostily, and then you looks in my disoriented eyes. She pulls me upstairs and the sounds and the flashing lights fade and become muffled as she opens the bathroom. The room soon filled with that familiar sound as she turns on the shower a fall to the floor. "Come on, take your clothes off." She orders as if she was a sargent. "Hmmmm? Can you find, um Amy?" I ask politely as I realized she was taking her off her shirt revealing a beige tank top and she groans in annoyance as she unbuttons my pants and pull them off. Her skin begins to blossom a bright pink as she advert her eyes away from my Calvin Klein boxers.

Once out of my jeans she locks the door and leads me into the tub she steps in first and then, me. The hot water splashes on head and I can feel myself coming to. That's when I remember seeing Amy leaving the party frustrated about something and that's when Rosh's mouth kiss my own. It's warm and wet and I permit her do so. Her hands move through my hair as my hands run her waist. The kiss is wet as soggy bread and the bitter taste of vomit is grotesque, but when you are drink who cares. I go to pull her tank off but she pulls away and sighs. I look down at her chest drunkenly to see an alphabet bra. She covers her chest and gets out unlocking the door and slams it. I look at her converses on the floor. Rosh likes me? I mean I've seen her around, but not as much. Well I am a heartthrob aren't I? I hear pointing of the door "Harry! Harry!" Amy pounds on the door. I reach for Rosh's things and above them underneath the sink as I let my girlfriend in. She hugs me her long dark curly hair feels soft on my face. I pull her into the tub and she laughs. "You smell like alcohol." She teases kissing me. The question is do I like her too?