#131 Young God-Halsey

The party is dying down the tourist is playing. You are in the kitchen with a red cup of spiked punch in your hands. You look into imaging patterns that aren't there when someone steps into the room. You hear them rattle the pretzel bowl before you look up.

The man was nobody other than Harry Styles with a crooked smile. "Well, well what's a sweetheart like you doing in a dump like this?" He asks, did he just quote Rod Stewart? You think biting your lip and he grins. "My friend's party." You whisper putting the cup down letting your hair drape your face. He walks over, you can hear the clicking of his boots. He leans in, to your level before tucking a lock of hair out of your face. He tilts your chin. "Baby girl, I'm the king and you're the queen and we rule all of this." He whispers kissing you softly, his lips warm as the alcohol he drank. You can taste the salt from the pretzels. You moan in his mouth he takes in gladly. He strokes the cross around your neck. "You are a Christianity?" He asks and you nod biting your lip. He tucks the other lock of hair behind your ear, he brushes his lips against your ear and your cheeks become red. "I know you want go to heaven, but your human tonight." He explains and wraps his hands around your waist and your feel a burst of electricity inside you release. You blush and shake your head, biting your lip harder. "Just one night." He begs and you shake the head. You knew this was the devil. You know he is trying to tempt you. You know this and you couldn't give in. You shake your head and push him away. "Fine," He states coldly, his mouth twisted. You look up at him. The green eyes are like rock salt, melting you. "Baby girl," He says with little patience. "Baby girl don't caught in my edges, I'm the king of tonight, my tongue is a weapon and so is your body...let's start a war." He whispers taking your hand leading you out of the kitchen and into the darkness to upstairs. Both fear and excitement fill your soul.