#11 He Has Cancer

You two are in the doctor's office and he is paler than you are. You two were in the kitchen listening to Def Leppard as you two were washing the dishes. Harry was singing to Love Bites. You smile as he did it and you were five months pregnant. You were thinking how both of you are excited about starting a family. That's when the glass shattered. Harry collapses. "Its a tumor in your brain" The doctor said. "Its terminal it isn't operational and treatment would make it worst Mr. and Mrs. Styles I'm sorry. Mr. Styles you three months." He said walking away. Harry look like death has already taken him.

"Harry." You whisper holding you abdomen protectively. He touches it. Tears in his eyes. "I am so sorry (Your Name) and you two Darcy." He whispers to you and your beautiful unborn baby girl. "Harry don't talk like that." You say shaking your head. "(Your Name) I'm dead." He states and that's when the boys come in. "So what made you pull a girl move like that. No offense (Your Name)." Louis says and the boys laugh but stop once they see Harry's face. "Its Cancer." He says biting his lip pointing at his head. The boys look at you. Your hair pulled back in a pointy tail you are in your pink floral maternity dress. They were thinking how fragile you are. "Please boys take care of my girls." He begs. "No first Zayn now you?" Niall admits his weakness. "No!" Liam shouts shaking his head. "No bloody way Harry you're not dying!" He shouts tears in his innocent brown eyes before he ran away. Harry knew that he was going to die. "I will mate." Niall's claims as he is crying. "Liam and I too. Just let Daddy Direction come to his senses." Louis says with a smirk. "Thank you Sass-master From Doncaster." Harry says. "I am going to call a funeral home." Niall states pulling out his phone and before he left the door. "Don't you dare." You growl. "But (Your Name)." Harry says holding you. You were denial up till he died.

You are raising Darcy with the boys. She is growing up so fast but when everyone goes home and little Darcy with her dimples and brown curls like her father goes to sleep. You then put on the viynl record 'Love Bites' by Def Leppard and you wear one of his white tee shirts you spray yourself with his cologne and inhale his scent and dance as it plays and see him comes in the door. "How's my kit cat?" He asks smugly in his motorcycle shirt black jeans and tan boots. He hugs you and kisses you. But you wake up with him spooning you. You are still pregnant with Darcy. He kisses your neck. You are crying reflecting the dream. "Kitten? (Your Name) what's wrong." He whispers kissing you neck. "Bad dream probably hormones." You say wiping your face pretending to rub it off. "No babe tell me." He gently demanded you explain the dream and he kiss your neck. "I am not going anywhere." He says touching your baby bump and he said that he wasn't going anywhere.
;-) Our Cheeky Boy!!!