# 75 Drunk-Ed Sheeran His POV

I am staring at the ceiling which was rotating. This isn't my room. Is this Niall's flat? Or is it Liam's?  I thought turning over. I was pissed and I knew it. This isn't sexy at all. What Y/N would think?" I thought and I thought of her. Just thinking her name is a challenge. "Y/N!" I whined loudly. "He's awake." Louis said and I whined and I whined till Liam open the door...not good because Liam is the type of person you bring in when you try to resist the urge to cuss someone out. "Calm down Harry you are at my flat." He said softly stroking my hair he was trying to be a great friend.

                             Niall comes in as I started laying down and followed him was Dusty my cat. Niall retreated for some reason. "I'll give you some space." Niall said leaving. Dust pounces on the bed elegantly and licks my fingers demanding for attention so I pet her soft supple fur. She meowed. "Dust I screwed it up." I said and I heard a snort I look around the room and only darkness and silence answered.  "Ya think?" I heard again I look down at  my cat who was staring directly at me. "You'll never find a woman like that ever again. If you don't marry her you are a fool." Dusty replied slapping me with a paw. I start to shiver. I grab the blanket it was raining.  We talked for an whole hour till I heard laughter female laughter. I walk out of the room to see her drinking coffee. I had to admit I could of dress better instead a pair of sweat pants and old band tee shirts. "Please take me back!" I shouted loudly falling to my knees Dusty is watching. 

"I am sorry Harry we can be friends." She said and I agreed. I'll get drunk again and talk to my cat till she wants me back.