Nick&Chris Imagine

(AN: Requested! Hope you all in joy 💕)
        100th chapter! And 38k reads! Woe
I'm shook! Luv you allllllll so muchhhhh❤️

Imagine that Nick and Chris  really liked you, & they both kept trying to impress you or attempt to flirt with you, so they could get one of you to like one of them

Imagine that Nick and Chris really liked you, & they both kept trying to impress you or attempt to flirt with you, so they could get one of you to like one of them.

You were currently were walking around the boat, looking for Alicia since you were pretty bored. But whilst walking towards that direction you see the boys pushing one another.

You immediately roll you're eyes at the two before stepping in the middle of them.
" What are you two fighting about now?" You ask a bit annoyed and pissed off, since this was there third misunderstanding/argument this week.

" Nothing." They boys say at the same time as you just stare at them confused.
" Whatever." You say before walking away.
-
The couple of the past days, Nick has been really sweet to you and has been spending a lot of time with you . Chris has been too, and which still blows your mind. You loved both of their company.

" Who do you like more?" Chris asks.

" I love you both equally." You admit.

" No, you have to like someone more." Nick says smiling at you causing you to shake your head.

"Well I don't." You say as Chris rolls his eyes and takes off his shirt causing you to blush.
" What are you doing?" You laugh out loud. You then watch him smirk over at you before watching him then run off the boat, and dive in the water.

You immediately stood up, and watched Chris rose to the surface, then waving over to me. Soon I then see Nick go after the boy as I stood there laughing. They boy started talking and then play fighting in the water.

" I swear to god." I say as I watch the boys for a few minutes.

I then notice Chris smirk over at me before swimming closer towards me. I then bent down to his level and smiled at him.

" What?" I ask as he then pulls me into freezing ocean with him. As I swam to the surface, I playfully hit him.

Then I am picked up by Nick causing me to squeal and thrown over Nicks shoulder into the water. I then swam to the surface seeing two boys laughing. As I watch them high five each other, my mouth drops.

" Fuck you!" I say laughing as I playfully flip them off.

(An: I hope it didn't suck!)