Gif Imagine - Nick Clark

Imagine Troy comments on your body, causing your Best Friend, Nick to become uncomfortable

The two boys were currently in the truck, waiting for the other men to arrive so they could go on their mission, but they were unfortunately taking forever.

So while waiting, Nick and Troy had spotted you on the farm, tending the crops with Alicia. You and Nick were always best friends but you both always had a soft spot for one another. Although you both never took things further, knowing that being Friends would be good for now.

While you were picking crops, you happened to turn around and see the two boys in the Truck, looking your way.
You smiled and waved, which then you revived two waves back. You then went back on your way to tending the crops with Alicia.

" Y/N's pretty hot, huh? I wouldn't mind just fucking her senseless." Troy comments causing Nick to look over at the  guy in disgust.

Troy was literally smirking and staring you down, causing Nick to become uncomfortable and kinda angry. Nick thought you were too beautiful to be just fucked and thrown away. You deserved the world, in his eyes...

" Come on, man." Nick says shaking his head at Troy.

" Don't act like you wouldn't either! Look at her body man." Troy says as Nick just rolls his eyes, trying to ignore him.

" You think I got a chance with her?" Troy asked Nick. Nick laughs and shakes his head at the boy.

" Not a chance."