Little Mix Preferences (Jade)

Start from the beginning

Y/n Y/l/n: Of course I would fancy a date with you. Can't wait to see you and the girls! Nikki misses you guys so much! @iamjadeamelia #littlemix

Who ask who first (girlfriend)/first 'I love yous': You guys dated for at least 8 months before you had asked her to be your girlfriend. The reason why you waited so long was you barely were around each other and she was still on tour and you didn't want to rush into anything with her, you also went on a total of only 5 dates. She had flew over for your birthday and spent the whole week with you and Nikki. You guys did a lot in that whole week and you basically knew then that you needed to ask her.

Deciding to stay home today, you, Jade and Nikki decided to make some cookies. Well you and Jade made them while Nikki sometimes stole the mix. After you put the first batch in, you wrapped your arms around Jade and kisses the back of her ear, making her shiver in your arms and giggle. Everything was perfect... but you know when something's perfect something always happens to destroy it.

"Jadey?" Nikki asks, Jade looking up from mixing the cookies. "Do you love mommy?" Your daughter innocently asks, both of you tensing up. "Cause mommy loves you, and I know you make mommy happy, I like it when mommy's happy, when she's around daddy shes always grumpy. I don't like it when she's grumpy." She tells you guys. You bite your lip waiting for an answer. Jade lets out a small sigh and puts the spoon in the bowl.

"I do love your mommy, she makes me happy and I'm glad I can make her happy too." You smile and she turns around to look at you. "I love you babe." She tells you, gently taking your hand and kissing it. You blush and give her a beautiful big smile.

"I love you too Jadey. Will you be my girlfriend?" She smile and nods, you placing a peck on her lips.

How the fans found out/approve or disapprove: From when Jade asked you out on a date by tweeting it out, they knew. And they made sure to show you that they didn't like you. They would always make Jerrie videos and send you the link or tweet at you saying shit. But you didn't really care, you had the love of your life, and you knew she was in love with you.

When she goes on tour: Usually when she leaves, there promises that she would call you every night and text you throughout the day. Sometimes she would FaceTime you when she had free time and you would be able to talk before she had to go on stage. By FaceTiming her, you also got to talk to the girls who absolutely adored you. But they made sure to keep little poopy safe for you.

When she hurts/makes up with you: Jade never really listen to what the fans thought of you, she always called them jealous because they didn't have an you as an amazing girlfriend. But soon it started to change. The change was slow, like if you accidentally left your wallet at home, she would sigh loudly and dramatically hand you the money you needed, of course you would always pay her back after but you could tell something was off.

There was one month when Nikki had gotten really sick that she needed to be hospitalized for a bit. And to cope with the fear and stress, you ate... a lot. And from you eating, you had gained a few pounds, and when her fans started to notice, they assumed you were cheating and were pregnant with this mysterious persons baby. Now Perrie, Leigh-Anne and Jesy knew you would never do that, but Jade was convinced by her fans that you were. So when she came to fly out to you, she confronted you about it.

"Cheating? Jade you're joking right? You know I would never do anything that fucken stupid!" You tell her but she rolls her eyes.

"You gotten fatter! You're hiding your stomach a lot more!! You're pregnant!! The fans see it and I see it!" She yells at you and you laugh loudly.