PART ONE ~ Empty Grave

Now a WATTPAD FEATURED book!
#1 in Mystery/Thriller

Now a WATTPAD FEATURED book!#1 in Mystery/Thriller

SYNOPSIS

Welcome to the eerie town of Havendell, where the lives of three individuals collide in a spine-chilling tale. Claire, a teenager seeking solace after her parent's divorce, moves into a creepy new home. Little does she know, the house has a scary past—a cursed demon preys on young souls inside. The boy next door, mysterious and fascinating, knows the spooky secrets.

As Claire settles in, strange things happen, and she gets caught up in the house's creepy grip. Escaping becomes impossible as the evil force draws her closer. Left to confront the terrifying undead alone, she must find the courage to fight back.

Will Claire beat the odds and survive the demon's wrath, or will she succumb to the relentless darkness engulfing Havendell? In this heart-pounding horror tale, she must navigate a treacherous path, confronting the cursed demon and its sinister hold on the haunted house.

All Rights Reserved © Poetry Thanki 2015

• • •

Author's Note:

Don't read comments if you want to avoid spoilers!

I wrote it years ago, and it has plot errors, grammatical mistakes, and illogical, cliché-y events. The writing has, in my opinion, gotten better as the story progressed. But if it is something that annoys/irritates you, please refrain from reading this book any further.

I'm currently rewriting this book in the hopes of making more sense and adding more colors to it.

I hope you have a great time reading it, and may the characters and events haunt your dreams (I'm a horror writer - what do you expect, LOL). Don't forget to comment! I would like to hear your thoughts and be with you while you're reading it.

Thank you for choosing this book.