painful

ethan:

your head was rested in his lap as he played with your hair, you were re-watching the originals on netflix. as the second episode of the second season ended you groaned, "my stomach hurts so bad," you said as you curled up and held your stomach. 

ethan frowned, hating the fact that you were in pain, "i know baby," he said as he continued playing with your hair. he turned the tv off and you furrowed your eyebrows, "let's go to bed," he said and you sighed. he picked you up bridal style as he laid you gently on the bed. 

"do we have any medicine?" you asked and he nodded his head. "can you go get me some?" you asked and he nodded, kissing your forehead. 

"of course," he mumbled as he walked to your bathroom and found the medicine. "here," he said coming back with a glass of water and the medicine in a small cup. you drank both of them quickly as you thanked him and laid down. he walked over to his side and laid down as you cuddled into his side. 

grayson:

you had a headache which explained why you were on your bed, still in pajamas as you watched re-runs on hannah montana on a very low sound setting. you hadn't talked to grayson all day so you didn't bother to pick up the phone when he called, you let it vibrate as your eyes stayed on the tv. 

it was about thirty minutes after the call you heard your apartment door unlock, you knew it was grayson because you gave him a key. "baby?" grayson called for you causing you to close your eyes as your head began to pound. 

you shushed him as he walked into your bedroom, "i have headache," you informed him as he frowned slightly. he walked over to you after he took his shoes off and laid down next to you. 

he let out a soft chuckle, "that explains why your tv is so quiet," he said and you smiled. he laid down on his back as he pulled you on top of him, your left hand resting between yours and grayson's chest. your head was resting onto his shoulder, your face basically in his neck as you drifted off to sleep with him rubbing your back.