you're jealous

ethan:

"hey," you said as you sat down next to ethan. he had just gotten home from tour and you were just really looking for some quality time with him. "so i was thinking," you said as he turned his phone off, "we can go on a trip soon," you smiled excitedly.

he looked at you and smiled, "that would be perfect!" he said kissing your cheek. "i have to go to a meeting with grayson but i'll be back later," he said getting up and leaving the house.

you sighed as you watched a movie, waiting for him to come back. a few hours later he came back with a huge smile on his face, "hey, how was your meeting?" you asked as you turned the tv off.

"it was amazing, grayson and i got our international dates!" ethan said and you furrowed your eyebrows. you had thought the tour was done for a little while, which is why you wanted to have a trip before he went back. "we leave in a week," he informed you.

you nodded your head, "really? who else is going?" you asked.

"grayson, sam and we asked if cameron can go because her birthday is coming up," he said and you nodded, a smile firm on your lips. "alright i'm taking a quick shower and then we can just chill," he said.

you nodded turning away from him as he walked up the stairs. you felt like throwing something and crying, all at the same time. he had asked if cameron can go, but not you even though you asked if you two could go on a trip. you were jealous of his fans and of cameron, he cared more about them than you.

grayson:

you watched as the girl danced against grayson, you new you shouldn't be jealous seeing that he was your ex-boyfriend but it just pissed you off. your jaw clenched together as you watched his hands meet her waist, desperately wishing that was you. his eyes made contact with you and watched as you stormed away from him.

you sat down on one of the lawn chairs outside, drinking from your water bottle. you shivered due to the cold air making contact with your warm skin. "hey, you okay?" you heard a familiar voice.

you turned around and saw grayson, "i'm great," you fake smiled. he nodded his head and stood there unsure of what to say, "you should go back to the party," you said.

"yeah. it was great seeing you y/n," he said before walking away. you glanced behind you and watched as he walked back into the house. you felt your body get colder, you wanted to tell grayson how much you missed him and that part of you still loved him but it would've been wrong.

wrong for you to keep him back when he was clearly moving on. wrong because you were the one who broke it off with him. you took in a deep breath before walking back inside, trying to avoid grayson and his new girl.