lost

a/n: lost in the thrill of it all.

ethan:

you looked around, not noticing the area you were in. you and ethan thought it would be a great idea to go for a walk, that shortly ended when you noticed that you were no longer in reach of the hotel. "oh shit," you mumbled.

"did we come from that way?" he asked pointing to a different direction.

you shook your head, "i swore we came from that way. it all looks the same," you said and he sighed. you walked up to a couple, "excuse me, do you know how to get to hotel grand?" you asked.

the lady shook her head, her eyebrows furrowed. "no, english," the man said and you nodded your head as they walked away. you walked up to a few more people and received the same answer, 'no english.'

"we just walked into a part of the country that doesn't speak english and we have no idea how to get back to the hotel, great," ethan said and you squeezed his hand, trying to calm him down.

a lady walked up the two of you, "do you need help? getting to the hotel?" she asked and you nodded your head eagerly. "make a left right up there and then just continue to walk straight, you'll be there in about fifteen minutes," she said and you smiled, thanking her.

you and ethan began walking as he held onto your hand tightly, "thank god for that lady," he mumbled and you smiled.

grayson:

"gray, pull over," you said as you noticed there was no where to go. he pulled over as you pulled out your phone, "there's no phone service," you sighed putting your phone back down. it was getting dark, you and grayson were trying to head home from hiking in the mountains but made a wrong turn.

he hit his hands on the steering wheel due to frustration, "dammit!" he screamed and your eyes widened. "we're almost out of gas," he said and you leaned over, turning the car off as you then leaned in your seat, closing your eyes.

you sat up, "i think it's best if we stay here for tonight," you said and grayson scoffed.

"really y/n? that sounds like a great idea! we shouldn't have even came out this late," he said sarcastically and you turned towards him.

"so this is my fault? you missing a turn is my fault?" you asked and grayson leaned back in his seat, resting his head. "well i'm sorry that i'm the only one trying to think logically while you scream and hit your hands on the steering wheel," you said and he continued to ignore you. "fuck you grayson," you mumbled as you got out the car.

you began walking in the direction you came from, the wind immediately hitting your warm skin. you shivered but continued walking, gripping onto your phone tightly as you looked around the moonlit area. you continued walking, holding your jacket closer to you. "y/n!" you heard grayson yell your name faintly.

you continued walking, starting to keep a slow pace. grayson caught up to you, panting as you stopped. "did you come back to yell at me again?" you asked and he shook his head. you rolled your eyes as you continued to walk.

"stop walking for a minute," he said and you stopped. "i'm sorry. i didn't mean to yell at you it's just i'm freaking out because i don't know what to do!" he said and you sighed.

"and i do? i'm just as freaked out as you grayson, but you can't yell at me when i'm trying to help and think of things that we can do," you said and he nodded.

he pulled you in for a hug, his body heat warming you up. "now i know where i turned wrong," he said as you two began walking to the car. "it's just up the hill but i'm not sure if we have enough gas," he said and you sighed.

"it's worth a try," you said as you sat in the car and grayson began to start it.