deez nuts

ethan:

ethan walked into the house, coming back from grayson's house where they recorded their new video. you sat on the couch just messing around on your phone, not paying any attention to the show that played on the tv. "hey baby," ethan said as he sat down next to you, kissing your cheek.

you smiled, "hi," you said sweetly, continuing to play on your phone. "how was your day?" you asked and he nodded.

"it was really good," he said draping his arm on the couch behind you. "what's for dinner?" he asked after a few minutes of silence.

you hummed, "deez nuts," you said and he let out a light chuckle.

"okay," he said, starting to play on his phone. you both sat there, on your phones as the tv filled the silence. he sighed eventually turning off his phone, "seriously what's for dinner?" he asked again.

"deez nuts," you said once more and he shook his head.

"fine i'll go make it," he said getting up and you shook your head, turning your phone off.

"i'm joking. we're having spaghetti," you said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

grayson:

you walked into the house, looking through the mail in your hand. "something came in the mail for you!" you yelled as grayson walked towards you. he furrowed his eyebrows, asking what it was. "deez nuts," you said laughing afterwards.

he mimicked a laugh, "ha you're just so funny!" he said wrapping his arms around your waist. you smiled as you placed the mail down on the table next to the door. your arms wrapped around his neck as you leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. he held you there, wanting to kiss you more. you eventually pulled away and he frowned, "what are you hungry for?" he asked and you sighed.

"deez nuts," you said and he smirked.

he hummed slightly, "we can do it right here, right now," he said and you furrowed your eyebrows. a smile placed on your lips as you awkwardly stood there, unsure of what to say or do. you let out a loud laugh after a few minutes of awkward silence, "what?" grayson asked, his cheeks now flushed.

"you would be the one to take 'deez nuts' way to far," you said and grayson shook his head. he pulled you in for a hug as he hid his face in the crook of your neck.

"stop," he mumbled as you continued to tease him.

you smiled, running your hand through his hair, "you're so horny," you smiled.