america's next top model

ethan:

you watched as rita ora walked onto the stage, telling the five girls that one of them would be going home. you bit your lip nervously, watching closely. your favorite model was so close to being america's next to model, but her picture this week wasn't the best, according to the judges. "c'mon," you mumbled.

you watched as she said three names already, your favorite model being in the final two. "haley and tammy, please step forward," rita ora said as the two models stepped forward. "you two are very lovely girls, and it's a shame for one of you to be going home. haley, your picture does not have the best technicalities, but your face is absolutely gorgeous. tammy, this picture is sadly one of the worst this week, your pose would've been striking if you would have just accented your face and made your legs stand out more -"

"- the model who is going home today is," rita said and you watched as the camera went to the pictures. tammy's picture slowly faded away as haley's picture became bigger. "tammy. congratulations haley, you are still in the running," she said as haley thanked her and hugged tammy before walking back to the other girls. "tammy, this was such a hard decision but being this far in the competition you can't be making mistakes like this. i'm sorry but you're going home," rita said pulling tammy into a hug.

you turned the tv off, slightly pissed off at the fact your favorite model just went home. "babe, calm down, it's just a show," ethan said and you sighed, knowing you were overreacting.

"it just really grinds my gears that they allow haley to stay when she has been in the bottom way more than tammy. i literally despise haley, she's so freaking annoying," you said and ethan laughed.

"well aren't you passionate," he said and you rolled your eyes playfully mumbling a 'shut up' due to embarrassment. "but i totally agree," he said pecking your lips before getting up.

grayson:

you sighed as you hugged emily, the winner of america's next top model. you were literally so close but your picture didn't make the cut, allowing emily to win the entire competition. you walked into the house, packing up your bags before getting into the car that was taking you to the airport. you began to text grayson telling him that you were on your way home and just getting to the airport.

you got to the airport and grayson was sitting there in his pajamas, not wanting to get spotted by fans. you ran over to him, jumping in his arms as you kissed him. "i missed you," you smiled as he placed you down.

"i missed you more baby, did you win?" he asked and you shook your head, not wanting to make eye contact. "their loss," he mumbled before kissing your temple as you walked to the car.

you got home and sat down on the couch before your phone began to ring. "hello is this y/n?" a female voice asked on the other side.

"yes this is she," you said sitting up and grayson furrowed his eyebrows sitting next to you.

"hi i'm leslie and i'm tommy hilfiger's assistant. he would really love to have you in his fashion show coming up in a week, would you be willing to set up an appointment?" she asked. you gave her all your information and got off the phone.

"i have a meeting with tommy hilfiger, " you said and grayson smiled.

"that's my girl," he said kissing your cheek.