hickeys | gray

your eyes widened as you walked into the bathroom, large and fresh hickeys on your neck from the previous night with grayson. you quickly went to the cabinet under your sink, looking for some foundation. grayson furrowed his eyebrows as he heard you in the bathroom, he stood up and walked to the dresser, grabbing fresh boxers and going to the bathroom.

"what's going on?" he asked noticing you practically under the sink.

you looked up quickly and then went back to searching for makeup, "you gave me huge hickeys last night and my dumb ass doesn't wear makeup so i don't have anything to cover them up," you ranted as you got up. you wrapped your arms around grayson as he pulled you in for a kiss and his large hands squeezed your ass.

you pulled away, a smile placed on your lips, "don't hide them baby. i'm proud of those marks," he said and you smiled. "i'm not hiding the ones you gave me," he smirked and you sighed.

"but see the thing is, is that i have dinner with my dad tonight so i can't have hickeys on my neck," you said and grayson's eyes widened as nodded. "so can you go and get me some foundation?" you asked and he sighed.

he kissed your forehead, "should i pick some up for myself too?" he asked and you chuckled. "how do i even get the right color?" he asked.

you sighed, "i guess i have to go with you," you said leaving the bathroom and going to get clothes on, grayson following behind and watching as you undressed from your pajama, he bit his lip and you turned around. "you'll get some more later, i promise," you said kissing his lips as you pulled your shirt over your head.