go karting

ethan:

you walked into the building, the smell of burning rubber filling your nostrils. you scrunched your nose at the smell, as you walked over to the track. "you ready?" he asked and you shook your head watching all the karts speed past you. "babe, you'll be fine. it's safe," he said and you sighed.

"i know it's safe, i just don't want you to lose," you said and he laughed, nodding his head. "let's go pay," you said walking over to the counter, ethan following behind you.

a guy who looked closer to your age smiled, "hi," he said and you smiled.

"hi, can we get one lap?" you asked and he nodded.

he looked at you and then ethan, "so you and your brother right?" he asked and you laughed, looking at ethan who was confused. the guy just stood their at the cash register, unsure of why you were laughing.

"yes just my boyfriend and me," you said and the guy's cheeks turned red, blushing out of embarrassment. you payed for the round, having to wait about fifteen minutes. you and ethan walked over to the arcade area, "so what's up bro?" you asked and ethan shook his head.

"i can't believe he just said that! i mean i'll give him some credit, that was pretty good but we don't even look alike," he said and you smiled shaking your head.

you glanced behind him and saw the guy looking at the two of you, "don't look now but the guy is looking and i think you should kiss me," you said and ethan smiled, grabbing your waist and bringing you closer to him as your lips connected with his. you opened your eyes slightly, watching as the guy looked away awkwardly.

grayson:

you stepped on the gas, an adrenaline rush going through your body as you tried to keep in front of grayson. you felt your kart get hit from behind and you knew it was grayson. you groaned trying to keep the lead, suddenly crashing into the wall.

you groaned as your tire got caught on something. you tried reversing, your kart not moving. you looked at grayson who was on the other side, getting ready to pass you. all the karts coming to a stop as a worker got the kart back on the track. he asked you if you were okay, you saying yes so the race could start again.

once you were done with your laps, you got out the kart, taking the helmet off and placing it back. grayson followed your actions, "you're a such a jerk!" you teased as you walked off the track.

he dropped his jaw jokingly, "just because you're a sore loser doesn't mean i'm a jerk," he said and you shook your head. he pulled you closer to him, "does the winner get a kiss?" he asked and you hummed.

"maybe something better," you said and he smirked, leaning down to kiss you. "but i guess you'll just have to wait and see," you said before walking out of the building, grayson following behind you closely.