intimate

warning: explicit

ethan:

you were pressed against the wall as ethan kissed you harshly but passionately. "jump," he mumbled into the kiss as you jumped and wrapped your legs around his torso, his hands gripping your ass to support you. he walked over to your couch as he sat you down gently.

he laid you down as he climbed over you, your lips still attached. you had called ethan over to calm you down because you were stressed out from your college work and when he got there he immediately kissed you. "ethan," you moaned his name as his hand reached into your leggings and began to rub your heat.

"let daddy make you feel good," he said and you nodded your head. your hands made their way to ethan's shirt as you lifted up ethan's shirt, soon ethan took yours off and smirked noticing you weren't in a bra. his large hands gripped your breasts as he moved his head down towards your private area.

his hands soon left your breasts, the cold air giving you a shiver. ethan moved to your pants and underwear, slowly pulling them down. you knew he was going to ask you to beg for him so you started almost immediately after he took your pants all the way off. "please ethan, i want your mouth," you begged and he smiled.

"of course baby girl," he said as he licked your folds causing you to throw your head back and arch your back. you fingers begin to pull on his roots causing him to moan and send vibrations through you. "fuck," he said as he pulled away from you, "you taste so good," he said and you blushed. "i want you to ride my face," he said as he traded spots with you and you nodded as you moved towards his mouth.

grayson:

you knew it was wrong, having sex with grayson after doing it with ethan but it wasn't like you were dating ethan. it was a one night stand with him but you felt dirty while doing it, "i'm bigger and better in every way," grayson mumbled against your neck as he left marks on your skin.

he lead you over to his bed, as you took off most of your clothes. he laid you down on the bed as he went between your legs and continued to kiss you, "grayson i don't want foreplay," you said as he moved down to your chest. he looked up at you and smirked causing you to blush looking away.

"of course," he said taking off your panties and his boxers. "condom?" he asked and you grabbed one from your night stand and he nodded putting in on. he hovered over you as he slowly slipped in you, your eyes widening from how big he was.

"holy shit!" you moaned as you grasped onto him and pulled him closer to you. after you were comfortable with him in you you told him it was okay to move. as he continued thrusting in and out of you he continuously hit your g-spot. he wasn't kidding, he was bigger and better in every way.