you hit your head during intimacy

ethan:

you giggled as ethan put you on the bed, he quickly unbuttoned his pants and slide his boxers down with them. you bit your lip as you eyed his member, his hands made their way to your hips, gently sliding your panties down. "no foreplay," you said as you craved for him to be inside you. 

ethan nodded his head, he positioned himself at your entrance, slowly pushing inside as you let out a moan. once you were comfortable ethan began moving, picking up his pace. as he roughly thrusted into you, your head hit the headboard roughly causing you to groan. ethan pulled out of you, tending to your needs. "are you okay?" he asked. 

your eyebrows were furrowed and eyes were closed, "i have the biggest headache," you groaned and ethan frowned, feeling bad because he didn't just ruin the moment, he caused you pain. 

"i'm sorry," ethan said and you shook your head, telling him that it wasn't his fault. "how about i run a bath and we just relax," he said and you nodded. 

grayson:

you straddled grayson's lap in the front seat, car sex was something you had always wanted to try and with the two of you sexually frustrated, it was the perfect moment. you moved your panties aside as grayson pulled his member out, you slowly went down on it moaning as you through your head back. 

grayson let out a breathy moan, admiring your beauty in the moonlight. you slowly started to ride his shaft, getting quicker with every bounce which caused you to hit your head on the roof of the car. "ow," you mumbled as you stopped moving, your head falling into his chest. 

"did you hit your head?" grayson asked and you nodded, groaning as you gently rubbed the spot. you tried to get up from him but your leg got caught between the seat and door, "i have to open the door," grayson said and you groaned. you didn't want anyone to see you straddling grayson especially if it was a fan. 

"car sex is not for us," you mumbled as you got your leg free and sat back in the passenger seat. grayson let out a loud laugh. "let's go home so we can enjoy it," you said as the two of you began driving home.