dolan twins

you got out your car, slamming your door shut as you turned the key to lock the door. you tried to walk away but you were taken back by your jacket getting caught in the door. "shit," you mumbled to yourself as you unlocked your door and repeated your actions previously before. 

you ran up to the school, going to locker quickly as you grabbed your math text books. "you're late again," your best friend said stating the obvious. 

"yeah my stupid car is a piece of shit and it stalled on the way here. anyways, what did i miss first period?" you asked as you moved your hair out of your face and shut your locker. you began walking towards your math class as your best friend explained what happened. 

"so basically she didn't do the project and-" you cut her off.

"whoa who are they?" you asked as your eyes settled on two guys, one in a black shirt and the other in a red hoodie. you licked your lips as you made eye contact with the one who had a red streak in his hair. 

"they're the dolan twins," your best friend said and you nodded your head. she noticed that you were intrigued by the two boys and she shook her head, "no y/n you don't understand, they're not nice people. they were transferred here after they got in a very brutal fight. you have to stay away from them," she said and you nodded. 

the bell rang, signaling for you to get to class, your friend said bye as you headed towards your math class. you looked down at your papers and noticed you grabbed your english homework, "damn it," you groaned loudly as you ran to your locker, causing people to look at you. 

you quickly unlocked your locker and searched through the messy pile of papers, "hi," you heard a deep voice from behind you. you furrowed your eyebrows as you turned around, seeing one of the dolan twins standing inches away from you, your breath hitching in your throat.