eddy boy | eth

growing up you had always wanted a pet cat, but you were never allowed to get one. while ethan was away on tour, you felt lonely and in need for some other company. you took a walk one day, passing by a pet store, stopping at the window and smiling at the kittens. long story short, you ended up adopting a cat that day and naming him eddy.

ethan had just gotten home from tour and still had no idea that you bought a cat. you were sitting in your office, playing with eddy who was in your lap. there was a soft knock at the door - your eyes widened as you looked for somewhere to put the small furry mammal. you gently put him under your shirt before allowing ethan to walk in.

"hey, i just got home," he said and you smiled.

"i see that," you giggled. "did you get everything you needed?" you asked and he nodded. he started walking around your desk, sitting on the corner of it.

"i've been home for three days and i feel like i haven't talked to you at all," he said and you nodded.

"i've missed you," you said and he smiled, leaning in for a kiss. "ow!" you screamed as eddy's nails ran into your side.

ethan furrowed his eyebrows, leaning back, "are you okay?" he asked and you nodded.

"oh yeah. they're just um - cramps! you know the girly time," you said and he chuckled. you winced in pain as eddy started to bit your hand that was trying to keep him calm.

"do you need me to get something for you?" he asked and you nodded your head, quickly. "okay, what?"

you bit your lip, "can you go back to the store, find me some buttermilk vanilla ice cream?" you asked sweetly and ethan furrowed his eyebrows.

"buttermilk vanilla? is that even a thing?" he asked and you shrugged. "alrighty, well i'll be back," he said kissing the top of your head.

you smiled mumbled an "ow" under your breath. you thanked him before eddy let out a 'meow' causing you to close your eyes - your cover had been blown.

"you're not on your period are you?" ethan asked and you shook your head slowly.

"no. while you were away i adopted a kitten. his name is eddy," you said lifting your shirt and placing the small pet on your desk.

ethan sighed, "well he's adorable but you know we can't keep him. grayson's over here all the time and next time i go on tour or a trip, you're coming with," he said and your eyes lit up at his words. "i talked with my manager and i can bring you along!"

"that's great! more then great!" you said getting up and hugging him. you pulled him into a kiss, once you pulled away you looked back down to the kitten. "what are we going to do with eddy?"